- Call for cycle 25 opens.
- BSO Update - POE-2 Door Issue.
- BSO Update - SOE-1 lock-up pathway change.
- CCAC assessment of BMIT
- BMIT user group growth.
- BMIT Alternate Detector Holder System (ADHS).
- BMIT staff outreach - summary.
- MSK Imaging Tenure Track Positions.
- Monochromatic Microbeam Radiation Therapy (m-MRT).
- Cycle 25 planning.
- BMIT Staff outreach.
- Lab/hutches access requirements.
- Creating a Better Tool to Predict Bone Strength in Humans.
- Cycle 24 results.
- BMIT Staff outreach plan.
- Injection delays.
- Studying model suspensions using high resolution PBI CT.
- Invite BMIT staff to your lab.
- Images of Research competition: call for submissions.
- CLS Graduate Student Travel Award Program.
- Non-destructive investigation of soft tissue preservation in amber using SR X-ray µCT.
Call for proposals. Invite BMIT staff to your lab. New staff at BMIT - Xia Liu. Improving Cochlear Implant Surgery.
Call for proposals IEEE EMBS ISC 2016 Invite BMIT staff to your lab. Study of Lanthanum Compounds for the Treatment of Bone Density Disorders.
The BMIT facility at the Canadian Light Source is specifically designed to support a wide variety of programs in the life sciences, and provides outstanding possibilities for research, including potential clinical applications in imaging and radiation therapy. The facility has two beamlines; a bend magnet beamline, 05B1-1, and an insertion device beamline, 05ID-2. The BMIT advanced imaging modalities allow biomedical systems to be visualized in ways not possible using conventional clinical systems. These can provide insight into anatomy, function, visualization of disease processes including therapeutic response and the possibility of repeated imaging at low dose.
- Panahifar, Arash; Samadi, Nazanin; Swanston, Treena M.; Chapman, L. Dean; Cooper, David M.L. (2016). Spectral K-edge subtraction imaging of experimental non-radioactive ba .... Physica Medica . 10.1016/j.ejmp.2016.07.619.
- You, Fu; Wu, Xia; Zhu, Ning; Lei, Ming; Eames, B. Frank; Chen, Xiongbiao (2016). 3D Printing of Porous Cell-Laden Hydrogel Constructs for Potential App .... ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 2(7) , 1200-1210. 10.1021/acsbiomaterials.6b00258.
- Bawolin, Nahshon; Chen, Xiongbaio (2016). Synchrotron-Based in Situ Characterization of the Scaffold Mass Loss f .... Journal of Functional Biomaterials 7(3) , 17. 10.3390/jfb7030017.